Once the signed commitment letter has been returned, our team of underwriting administrators work with the broker and agent to ensure that the necessary documentation is received as quickly as possible to provide timely funding of the mortgage.
Our Part of the Commitment:
- Our turn-around time is 24 hours. We commit to sending you an approval, decline, or contact from an underwriter regarding the application status.
- We are available during our business hours which are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (Eastern) Monday to Friday excluding holidays.
- We will do our best to respond to your phone messages within 3 hours of receipt.
- Our underwriters have individual extension numbers to help speed up transactions and save valuable time.
- Our dedicated team leads will handle any issues or concerns through our escalation process.
Your Part of the Commitment:
- Disclose as much information as possible on the application, including your direct contact information.
- Review the commitment conditions with your clients so they know up front what they need to provide.
- Follow-up aggressively with your client to get the commitment signed and returned to us.
- Commit your client to the deal by collecting as much documentation up front as you possibly can and reviewing all documents that you receive from your client.
- Obtain, where possible, all the documentation at one time so you can do one review and send it to us as a package.
- Provide the name and contact information of the client’s lawyer to expedite our instruction process and help commit the client to you.
- We pay out all arrears. As arrears do affect the interest rate and lender fee, please ensure full disclosure at the time of submission.
For more information, please contact:
President of Mortgage Originations